The 'Have Your Say - Wellbeing in Tasmania' website (wellbeing.tas.gov.au) is moderated by Social Pinpoint and their agents. Social Pinpoint moderate the site in order to create a productive and safe environment where people can engage with the project or each other without feeling intimidated.
The site uses a pre-moderation tool where all content must be approved by our moderators before appearing on the site. This is to create a safe and supportive environment for children and young people. With the pre-moderation tool, moderators must review and approve the user’s content before it is posted onto the site. This may mean the user’s content does not immediately appear on the site.
If Social Pinpoint finds that the content violates the Moderation Policies, the user’s content will be rejected and the user may be notified via email. We reserve the right to edit or remove any content in our sole discretion that has been posted on our site.
Think positively about your participation. This is an opportunity for you to input your ideas and contribute to the project.
We have the right to edit or remove any content submitted by a user. This can include, but not be limited to:
- Personal attacks on other participants or staff
- Personal information about any of the participants or staff
- Offensive language including profanity
- Comments that are discriminatory of people’s gender, race, religion, culture, sexual preference, appearance or background
- Links to any advertising or illegal material
- Spamming of comments
- Contribute constructive discussions and comments while respecting the views of other people
- Only post content that suitable for anyone (including young children) to view
- Ensure you have received permission to post any images or intellectual property of third parties
- Do not spam either by posting irrelevant websites or by re-posting your comment
- Avoid rude and dismissive comments