Your Voice, Your Views, Your Say
Dozens of letters, hundreds of hand drawn pictures, and thousands of insightful comments from people about child and youth wellbeing have been analysed to produce the Consultation Report, Your Voice, Your Views, Your Say. This report will inform the development of Tasmania’s first Child and Youth Wellbeing Strategy for 0-25 year olds.
A child friendly A3 poster-style summary of the report is also available.
The consultation received over 3,500 contributions from children,
young people, parents and carers, advocates and service providers across
Some of the key themes from the consultation include:
- Better access to health care and mental health services;
- More support for families;
- Safe places for children to play, learn and grow;
- Addressing bullying and family violence;
- Access to affordable and stable housing;
- Flexible education options responsive to individual needs;
- Education that assists in getting young people work ready and aligns with available jobs;
- Addressing environmental issues such as climate change, pollution and plastic waste.